Mevagh Dive Centre – Mevagh Dive Centre is Donegal’s first purpose built Dive Centre. It is situated just outside Carrigart on the North West Coast of Ireland between Sheephaven Bay and Mulroy Bay. We offer diving all year round. Upon arrival at The Mevagh Dive Centre all your diving needs are catered for, whether it’s a 10m or 70m dives you require, Mevagh Dive Centre will be able to accommodate you and is Donegal’s only Dive Centre holding a PADI 5 star rating.
t: +353 (0)74 915 4708
Mevagh Dive Centre, Carrigart
There is something to suit everyone at this Dive school. You can choose to do one of the very popular wreck dives for example you can dive 15 meters off Tory Island to see the wreck of the HMS Wasp, or dive 40 meters at the mouth of Lough Swilly to see the S.S.Laurentic which is said to be one of the must see wrecks for divers!
Training Dive Pool
Mevagh Dive Centre’s purpose built dive pool is the perfect environment to discover firsthand the scuba diving experience. Our experienced professionals will have you under water, breathing air in no time at all in the safe and warms confines of a swimming pool.
Mevagh Dive Centre – Location Map
- A full range of Diving and Water Sports equipment is available in our shop.
- All the equipment is new. Complete or Part Kits for Hire, this includes Cylinders, Air, and Nitrox to 300 Bar.
- Mevagh Dive Centre services equipment for all levels of divers.
- We operate two new Ribs – One an 8.6 meter inboard Diesel and One a 6.6 meter with outboard engine. Boats are fully equipped with electronic and safety Equipment (i.e. Oxygen Sets) and are Dept. of Marine approved.
- We have Male and Female changing areas with Hot showers. There is also a separate area for washing diving equipment after use.
- Mevagh Dive Centre has a fully equiped state of the art lecture room with TV, Video, and Overhead Projector.
- We also have a room set up to dry out your clothing and equipment.