Bundoran Seaweed Baths
Bundoran Seaweed Baths & Aqua Mara Treatment Rooms have a range of facilities and experiences perfect for the discerning adult looking for a combination of health and relaxation. The baths are located on the promenade behind Waterworld and operate on a seasonal basis.
|t: 00353 71 9841173||w: www.waterworldbundoran.com/seaweedbaths|
|e: info [at] waterworldbundoran.com||f: facebook.com/pages/Wellness-at-Waterworld/152358981490660|
Relax in one of the many individual or dual bathing rooms, which include steam cabinets, seaweed baths with filtered and heated sea water, fresh local seaweed and a refreshing sea water drench shower. Alternatively, enjoy total mind and body relaxation in a self contained environment in the relaxarium facility, or enjoy an invigorating non invasive massage using sound wave therapy on physioacoustic massage chairs. The facilities are complimented by an extensive range of sea based treatments and products which include body massage, body wraps and face masks. A natural, healthy and organic experience.
- 7 bathing rooms including four dual facility rooms with individual steam cabinets, baths with filtered and heated sea water with local seaweed and a refreshing cold sea water drench shower.
- Aqua Mara Treatment Rooms offer seaweed based therapy including Marine Face Masks and Body Massage
- Relaxarium ~ total mind and body relaxation in just 15 minutes ~ complete self contained environment offering a unique sensory experience.
- Physioacoustic Chair ~ a non invasive massage chair using sound wave therapy to massage the body focusing on the musculo skeletal system.
- Juice Bar with healthy and refreshing drinks
- Seaweed based cosmetics
- Gift Vouchers also available
Benefits of Seaweed Baths
A seaweed bath is a natural relaxing experience with numerous therapeutic benefits due to its high mineral content. As you bathe in sea water and seaweed, these minerals are absorbed into your skin.
Seaweed contains Iodine, which is essential for the body’s metabolism. It also contains powerful antioxidants and can help to cleanse and detox. Seaweed has a high concentration of vitamins A, B, C and E. Clinical tests have shown that because of these vitamins seaweed can give relief from all skin problems, rheumatism and arthritis
The benefits of bathing in seaweed are well known and go beyond purely physical. Seaweed baths have been used for many years to treat everything from liver complaints to cellulite, loosing weight and improving circulation.
Location of Bundoran Seaweed Baths
Self Catering near Bundoran Seaweed Baths