Waterworld in Bundoran is one of Ireland’s Premier Indoor Aqua Adventure Playgrounds. This superb facility is located on the town’s seafront and operates on a seasonal basis. It is an ideal venue for family fun and is also available for pre-booked groups.
Waterworld currently has two 24m swimming pools, one is a slide pool (the slides finish into this pool) and the other is a wave pool, which has beach entry water features, with five different wave patterns and two speed rapids.
There is a vending area for snacks and drinks and facilities are available to heat babies’ bottles. For those who want to make a day out of their trip to Waterworld, there are picnic tables in the adjacent playground. Waterworld merchandise is available at reception, and other facilities include coin return lockers, family changing rooms and hairdryers.
|t: 00353 7198 41172||w:www.waterworldbundoran.com|
|e: info [at] waterworldbundoran.com||f: facebook.com/WaterworldBundoran|
Waterworld operates the ISO 9001 Quality System and ‘White Flag Award for Spa & Leisure’. In 2012 Waterworld achieved the gold standard and also won the “Training Ethos” category award.
Waterworld also provides top class lifesaving training for both pool lifeguards through the RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Training Qualification and would-be lifeguards through their Rookie Lifeguard programme which teaches kids from 8-12 years old lifesaving techniques.
Facilities in Waterworld
For All The Family
- Wave pool with 5 wave patterns, 2 speed rapids and a variety of children’s water features
- Slide pool with the Tornado Flume, Yellow Slide and Snake Shower Spray
- Whizzer Slide ~ the fastest water slide in Ireland.
- Twister Flume
- Neptune’s Vending Area – a vending area offering snacks & confectionery and hot & cold drinks
- Sauna & Steam Room and loungers overlooking the Atlantic
- Bundoran Seaweed Baths and Aqua Mara Treatment Rooms